Saturday, June 9, 2012

My First 5K

I ran my first 5K over Memorial Day Weekend. It was not something that I EVER thought that I would do. I have some pretty awesome girlfriends from my ward here in Loveland who talked me into it, and I am very glad that they did! Everything except for the running part was a ton of fun! I was a little miserable during the actual run, but after I felt pretty accomplished. I don't think I could have run a more serious a 5k, but the  COLOR RUNwas totally laid back. What is a 5K you ask? It's a race where every "k" you reach, they cover you with color! It was so much fun! Thank you ladies for talking me into running it!

Before the Race!

And After

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you Mary! What's next? A 10k? :)

    Also, Blake is crazy! Walking at 8 1/2 months old is pretty much a record. He's going to be doing jumping jacks around Jackson!

    ReplyDelete